- An Olympics night, for Adventure 100 (22/24 girls have completed this now, but we still have a few things left to do)
- Making dreamcatchers and necklaces, also Adventure 100
- Hanging around - meeting at a local adventure playground, yes, you guessed it, for Adventure 100
- Making puppets and putting on a show, oh yes, Adventure 100!
- Campsite night, joint with the Guides, as we do to wrap up every year.
So we're outside 3/5 nights, out of our meeting place 2/5 nights, but no extra events this half term. There is a county family picnic in June, but you don't have to go as a unit, so we're going to send out a flyer and let girls go with their families if they wish, or skip it if they don't.
We're getting a bit of centenary fatigue really, will be glad to wrap it up in October though it has been the most amazing year. But since it launched in September, aside from our normal meeting, we have:
- attended Remembrance Sunday
- visited the local radio station
- been to the panto
- travelled across the region for World Thinking Day
- been to London for the weekend
- camped with the division
- taken over the local international airport
All that lies ahead now are normal meetings, the picnic for anyone who chooses to go with their family, and the centenary end at 20:10, 20/10, 2010. Time to relax a bit I think!